Lead Software Engineer in Quality Test Automation / SDET Architect
The Engineering team is seeking a Lead Software Engineer in Test Automation. In this position, you will be a member of an engineering team who will architect and implement automation frameworks, monitoring tools and test scripts to exercise new features of ThirdChannel software. This is a great opportunity to set standards that our code is testable, robust and performs well. ThirdChannel is a fast paced, highly motivated, enormously fun work environment, not to mention a career with great growth potential.
- Experience in developing test automation solutions using tools / frameworks like Selenium / Webdriver, NightwatchJS, JMeter, SoapUI, JUnit, TestNG, Appium, Calabash, etc.
- Ability to design, develop and execute automation scripts to perform integration and end-to-end testing
- Knowledge of testing methodology and types of tests (e.g., unit testing, integration testing, regression etc.)
- Experience with a scripting language (Perl, Python or any other)
- Knowledge of SQL database
- Knowledge of XML, REST/JSON, CSV, etc.
- Working knowledge of Jenkins CI environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication, reporting, debugging and problem solving skills
- Meticulous and detail oriented
- 5+ years of experience in testing distributed applications
- BS CS or equivalent work experience
Salary commensurate with experience.
A position in our company comes with the following benefits:
- Stock options so that you’re an owner of the company like us
- Strong health and dental plans
- An open work environment where we collaborate constantly with developers from other companies in the Redstar portfolio
If interested, please email a cover letter and resume to Ina Sipser - email@example.com