Digital Marketing Manager
The Manager: Digital Marketing Acquisition and Retention is responsible for developing and managing digital and in-person outreach and recruitment activities for all ThirdChannel customer programs and assists with the development of screening and selection criteria.
Duties include working directly with customer program team leads and external brand stakeholders to create, analyze and optimize recruitment and placement efforts for the ThirdChannel programs.
- Develops outreach and recruitment strategies to attract a diverse and talented ThirdChannel field team agents.
- Provides support to ThirdChannel program team members, brands and technology providers on recruitment priorities, strategies and support materials.
- Effectively manages digital marketing budgets and campaigns
- Analyzes recruitment data and trends to identify opportunities, address recruitment challenges, and increase diversity of applicants.
- Develops and refines recruitment and retention resources to assist our brand customers in attracting and retaining quality talent.
- Develops and implements application screening and selection criteria.
- Designs and delivers virtual and in-person presentations, workshops, and events for public awareness of ThirdChannel programs.
- Employs strategies to specifically engage and inform populations traditionally under-represented in the ThirdChannel geographic coverage footprint and agent population.
- Assists with the planning and execution of digital engagement efforts for ThirdChannel.
- Develops, compiles, and posts content for social media and web through a variety of internal and 3rd party content management systems (CMS), applicant tracking systems (ATS), job boards and social media accounts.
- Creates effective storytelling through audio and video tools.
- Develops effective recruitment and training materials.
- Collaborates with multiple teams and stakeholders in a creative, team-oriented environment.
- Contributes to continuous quality improvements throughout the year via special projects, training, work groups, and evaluations.
Compensation and Benefits:
Salary commensurate with experience. A position in our company comes with the following benefits:
- 401k and stock options
- Strong health and dental plans
- Flexible work from home policy
- Catered company lunch once per week
- Monthly company-wide activities
- Job Type: Full-time
If interested, please email a cover letter and resume to Brian Tervo at firstname.lastname@example.org .
One Kendall Square, Building 4204, Cambridge, MA 02139 | 617.417.5896 www.thirdchannel.com