Director Customer Strategy
Position and Responsibilities: Director Customer Strategy
We work with some of the most coveted brands in the retail industry and we're looking for the right talented person to lead Key Account Customer Strategy. If that’s you, you’re likely working for a big CPG, fashion, sporting goods or home/building brand, retailer or data company. You’re comfortable working with retail data, you’ve built C-level relationships and have a proven track record of growing and renewing customer engagements.
- Proactively service a portfolio of assigned customer accounts; act as a strategic partner to your C-level customers and help them leverage ThirdChannel’s data capture and reporting solutions to optimize their store environments.
- Drive customer software engagement through identification and development of power users and champions across customer organizations/business units
- Identify customer expansion opportunities and manage the renewal process for your portfolio of accounts
- Stay current on the competitive landscape so that you can and educate customers on ThirdChannel’s product, value competitive landscape and trends
- Collaborate with day to day operations leads to implement customer success action plans that are generated by the ThirdChannel system
- Govern the internal teams (i.e. Program Managers) to ensure the service level agreements and agreed to expectations are being met (schedules, visits, results)
- Collaborate with the marketing team to leverage customer campaigns
- Provide ongoing customer feedback to ThirdChannel’s product team so that it can be incorporated into enhanced product offerings
- Excellent communication skills and deep industry knowledge that enable you to act as a strategic partner to your customers
- Problem solving and analytical skills that enable you to transform analytics into recommendations and strategies for customers
- Ability to recognize and maximize new business and growth opportunities
- Comfortable with negotiations
- Well organized and able to manage multiple accounts at once
- High EQ to adjust and adapt to an ever-changing environment and strategy consistent with a B2B start up company focused on large enterprise accounts
- An ability to initiate, establish and nurture meaningful business relationships over the phone, through online communications and in person.
- B.S/B.A in business, management, finance or economics. MBA a plus
- 5+ years senior business/account management role in the retail market, preferably with CPG, fashion, electronics, sporting goods or building/home goods.
- Proven proficiency using Excel, CRM (Salesforce.com, Zoho, MS Dynamics) and other BI tools (Tableau, Domo, Netsuite)
- Demonstrated results growing and renewing accounts
- Ability to travel up to 25%
$80K - $105K
We hear that we should talk about the great benefits we offer. A position in our company comes with the following benefits:
- Stock options in the company
- Strong health and dental plans
- Flexible vacation time
- A collaborative, open workplace environment…you have to see it to appreciate it
One Kendall Square, Building 4204, Cambridge, MA 02139 | 617.417.5896 www.thirdchannel.com
If interested, please email a cover letter and resume to Leslie Kelley at firstname.lastname@example.org .