Full Stack Engineer
ThirdChannel is a retail intelligence network that enables the world’s largest manufacturing brands to find actionable opportunities to improve their sales performance at retail locations. 3C leverages the latest technology and a force of thousands of people to help brands virtually be everywhere, in every store in every city across the continent - and soon the globe! Through the field force, ThirdChannel efficiently captures millions of data points each day about every aspect of the store environment and a consumer’s experience in stores. ThirdChannel technology assembles and presents all the data captured in gorgeous, interactive visualizations to reveal actionable insights and drive targeted recommendations. The brand’s field force may take direct action on these recommendations, or our clients may drive response strategies right from their desk. As a disruptive solution for a technology-starved market, ThirdChannel will sustain a commanding lead in user experience during this phase of rapid growth in scale.
About ThirdChannel Engineering
We are a small but rapidly growing group working together to take our platform to the next level. Our team has a wide range of experience and everyone has a say in how we can improve it. Though we’re past the stage of chasing the latest shiny object, we’re using some pretty advanced concepts and techniques which will be exciting to any developer.
ThirdChannel itself is a distributed, reactive, service-oriented platform that uses a variety of different languages and frameworks. We do not expect candidates to know all of these buzzword-compliant technologies! As long as you have a solid foundation in software development and know some commonly used design patterns and languages, you will fit right in. All you need is an open mind and a desire to learn and improve your craft. That said, we make heavy use of asynchronous, event-driven programming, so some familiarity with that is helpful but not required.
We are looking for a Full-Stack Engineer who has:
- 1+ years of professional development experience
- Excellent coding skills that go beyond just knowing a major framework
- Experience with relational databases
- The ability to work in an Agile / SCRUM environment
- Experience in test automation and test-driven development
- A strong desire to learn and adopt new technologies
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work independently
Bonus Points if you have:
- Familiarity with Amazon Web Services
- Worked with containers and container management systems (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes)
- Knowledge of automated build platforms for continuous integration such as Jenkins
Salary commensurate with experience.
A position in our company comes with the following benefits:
- Salary commensurate with experience.
- A position in our company comes with the following benefits:
- 401k and stock options
- Strong health and dental plans
- Flexible work from home policy
- Catered company lunch once per week
- Monthly company-wide activities
If interested, please email a cover letter and resume to Ina Sipser at email@example.com.