Gain unprecedented, real-time visibility by allowing ThirdChannel to move your physical store network into a digital environment – an environment that allows you to monitor the most granular of details. Tremendous resources are expended to build-out your store presence, and each time an asset is compromised – damage to displays, missing pieces, expired POP signage, demo products that malfunction, ThirdChannel technology sends those costs into your orbit to review. A significant amount of effort is placed on in-store assets and marketing displays that bring your brand to life for consumers. ThirdChannel ensures all asset status checks are in place so they perform exactly as you intended.
76% of consumers will visit a store for the first time based on its signs and almost 68% have made a purchase because them.
ThirdChannel technology allows you to finally have a comprehensive view of all fixtures, POP and other assets that were installed across thousands of locations, while also seamlessly managing the installation of new campaigns and identifying which assets are damaged, not setup accurately or malfunctioning. With this level of live insight, repair and correction to these assets can be done instantly, maintaining the brand presence of your products on floors across your entire footprint.
ThirdChannel’s live reporting is set apart in the marketplace:
- Granular-level detail on asset tracking, like no other
- Live, real-time reporting of your assets and their status in store
- Non-generic, specific observational guidance questions for agents to track
- Ability to track fixed assets PLUS promotional (POP) material
- Ability to compare and confirm presence of assets, fixtures, displays, and POP across thousands of stores
- Are assets where they should be?
- Are assets missing?
- Track changing quantities of assets
- Track changing conditions of assets
- Track timing and amortization of assets
- Track specified asset issues
- Segment data for concise review of reporting
- One mainframe for all abovementioned documentation
Snapshot overviews for a quick review:
- Simplifies locating of assets in stores
- Alerts you of how many assets have critical issues
- Allows you to drill down to the store-level detail about the condition of specific assets
- Allows you to tab and filter for easy data viewing
- Ability to easily export, send and share reports
- Send to vendors for repair
- Send to internal teams for auditing, planning or reviewing
- Sort and search by asset type, location age, and more
Become more efficient with ThirdChannel, no longer tracking the whereabouts and status of your assets’ condition using outdated or inaccurate shipping logs. Additionally, having access to real-time data allows you to manage retailer compliance, ensuring your retail partners are abiding by your preset agreements for assets and displays.
Explore Your Options with Asset Tracking
Allow us to show you all the features and functionality – schedule a brief tour below.
Legacy systems and stagnant data will hinder your brand from excelling in fast-paced shopping environments. Realize your vision to deliver a consistent brand presence across scores of retailers and thousands of locations. Ensure all products are optimally merchandised on the shelf and ensure all product backstock is moved quickly to the sales floor. ThirdChannel technology captures data about every aspect of your products’ representation and exposes opportunities for improvement.
ThirdChannel research shows that you have approximately 30 seconds in store to capture consumers’ attention and engage them. In order to drive trials and conversions instantly, ThirdChannel’s robust data pinpoints sales drivers, further tailoring the demo in terms of event placement, timing and more. ThirdChannel matches exclusively dedicated Demo Reps who personify your brand and bring your products to life for consumers.
Keeping track of store fixtures and marketing displays often degenerate into poorly versioned spreadsheets and information overload. ThirdChannel’s Asset Tracking platform streamlines this, allowing you to directly and accurately monitor and maintain the presence, status, and appearance of on-location fixtures, POP and other assets across thousands of locations.
Insight into what your competition is doing in stores drives your ability to gain market advantage. Survey and audit store environments to assess competitive dynamics at play in stores. ThirdChannel compounds this by integrating external data sources to calculate current market share and determining market potential against your competition.
You rely on, and assume that, retail associates are knowledgeable about your products. With turnover rates so high on store floors and the need for constant, high-quality consumer engagement, associate training should never cease. ThirdChannel technology enables brand penetration by educating store associates on the most granular levels of your product line, strengthening brand awareness so they can sell more effectively to consumers.