Full Stack Engineer
ThirdChannel is revolutionizing retail for many of the industry's leading players -- billion dollars brands like Oakley, Ray-Ban, New Balance, Fender, Chanel, Michael Kors, and many more. Companies invest millions to build their brands, then the minute that product hits the stores -- the most critical point -- they "go dark." Consumer experience in stores is weak, and sales languish. ThirdChannel's powerful cloud-based technology collects and analyzes real-time data from field teams on the ground, and generates action plans to fix retail execution issues, quantifying results with a measurable ROI. For brands that don’t have a field team to take action instantly, ThirdChannel will match an exclusive, on-brand force to them comprised of individuals who compete to be their dedicated operatives and ambassadors in stores. To learn more, visit thirdchannel.com, read our blog Mind the Store, or follow us on Twitter @ThirdChannel3C.
About ThirdChannel Engineering
We are a small but rapidly growing group working together to take our platform to the next level. Our team has a wide range of experience and everyone has a say in how we can improve it. Though we are past the stage of chasing the latest shiny object, we’re using some pretty advanced concepts and techniques which will be exciting to any developer.
ThirdChannel itself is a distributed, reactive, service-oriented platform that uses a variety of different languages and frameworks. We do not expect candidates to know all of these buzzword-compliant technologies! As long as you have a solid foundation in software development and know some commonly used design patterns and languages, you will fit right in. All you need is an open mind and a desire to learn and improve your craft. That said, we make heavy use of asynchronous, event-driven programming, so some familiarity with that is helpful but not required.
We are looking for a Full-Stack Engineer who has:
- 4-7 years' experience in software development
- Experience working in an agile development startup environment.
- Experience with IOS and Android mobile development.
- Experience in rational and document-oriented database design.
- Comfortable working with data in SQL, JSON, CSV, YAML, XML, etc.
- Worked on data visualization applications. (that’s huge)
- Worked with micro-service architectures or event-based systems.
- Has previously worked in a collaborative version-controlled environment (we use GitHub) and feels comfortable creating and managing repositories.
- Have set up scripts and methodology for testing and deployment.
- Strong attention to detail and an obsession with providing the best user experience possible.
Bonus Points if you have:
- Familiarity with Amazon Web Services
- Worked with containers and container management systems (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes)
- Knowledge of automated build platforms for continuous integration such as Jenkins
Salary commensurate with experience.
A position in our company comes with the following benefits:
- Salary commensurate with experience.
- A position in our company comes with the following benefits:
- 401k/Roth and stock options
- Strong health and dental plans
- Flexible work from home policy
- Monthly company-wide activities
If interested, please email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
60 Canal Street, Third Floor
Boston, MA 02114