Project Manager, Data Integration
ThirdChannel’s retail intelligence platform empowers the world’s leading brands to see what's happening — or should be happening — with their products on the ground in thousands of stores and identify where to allocate marketing resources to drive higher sales.
The retail execution and analytics platform integrates real-time data from field teams on the ground with sales, inventory, traffic and other sources of data to reveal retail execution issues. The system generates action plans that guide field team efforts, unlocking sales potential and quantifying results with measurable ROI. Don't have a field team? ThirdChannel matches an exclusive, on-brand force for brands and retailers to flex up presence in stores.
ThirdChannel is headquartered in Boston, MA.
We are looking for a part-time project manager 20 hours each week, who has great investigative, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills! You will validating that we have received data feeds from outside data companies into our system each week and help us to ensure it includes the right data and that the data is complete. If you are the right person, you have a good working knowledge of Excel and can run some back queries against a Sequel database. You’re a good project manager and will identify where there are holes, and work with our outside data partners to get these holes in the data filled.
- Every week checking expected files from external data partners have arrived
- Work with our data partners to set up receipt of data for new customers as part of their on boarding
- Checking the data received to make sure that there are no missing files; If there are then, you will ID what files are missing and escalate this to the right people to get the holes filled
- Interface with business analysts, engineers and customers data teams to clarify what data should be received each week
- Able to work 20 hours per week, at our office in downtown Boston or remote
- Great investigative, troubleshooting and problem-solving abilities
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Have worked with databases in an office before (Access, Sequel Server, Postgres, Oracle, MySQL)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
If interested, please email a cover letter and resume to Director of Analytics, Nathaniel Rowe, at email@example.com.
60 Canal Street, Third Floor
Boston, MA 02114